Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196, June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
- The data you provide will be used solely to enable it to contact us via the website orsinidemarzo.com.
- The data will be processed electronically and / or manual.
- The provision of data is optional, but any refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to use the services offered by the website orsinidemarzo.com.
- If data supply will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
- The data controller is: Casa Editrice orsinidemarzo.com s.a.s., Via San Pio V 2, 20123 MILANO - ITALY.
- At any time you exercise your rights towards the holder of the data under Article 7 of Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience below.
Legislative Decree No.196/2003
Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information about:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.